Income & Travel

Injury and Illness Income Protection

It is no use earning a good salary working abroad if you are Injured or sick and unable to work for a period of time.

Should you suffer an Injury or Illness that prevents you from being able to work, whether it be work related or outside of working hours, you will be able to claim an income benefit for the time you are unable to work for a maximum period of 2 years.

The benefit commences after a 7 or 14 day period and is based on your average earnings.

You can also elect to take the Accidental Death and Capital Benefit (through injury) which provides a lump sum benefit in the event of your Accidental Death, Paraplegia, or Quadriplegia.

There is also a percentage payout in the event of loss of sight, limbs, or broken bones etc. This will vary depending on the level of cover you choose.

Please contact us for a quote on these types of covers and if you are unsure as to what is covered, please do not hesitate to email or give us a call. We will be more than happy to assist you with this and explain the benefits.

International Travel Insurance

Whilst you have Medical & Evacuation and Injury and Sickness Insurance you could still require Travel Insurance.

This covers you for cost of Lost or stolen baggage, Cancellation charges, Loss of deposits, Public Liability and Hire car excess expenses, etc. The cover is not limited to these expenses.

The cover for this is for when you return to Australia or your country of departure as well as any other air travel which you may undertake, either for business or leisure.

Please refer to section 3 of the online form should you require a quote for this cover.